Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/09/05 18:07:21 UTC

Howto integrate wicket application into my website?

Hi *,

is it possible to integrate my wicket application running in a jetty / tomcat
server into my index.html? It would be nice if the content i see in my
browser with "localhost:8081" could be displayed if i type "localhost:8080"
which displays the index.html file of my standard apache server.

Thanks for your help
Per

Re: Howto integrate wicket application into my website?

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Thanks,

thats exactly what i was looking for.

Cheers

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.
Per,

To use apache as frontal, use the proxy mod of apache
see http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty5/faq/faq_s_200-General_t_apache.html

Security tips : I suggest you to change the configuration of jetty to only accept request from apache.

/david