Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by mw...@apache.org on 2003/01/26 04:25:56 UTC

How did they do this in wiki?

This page has the AxisProjectPages in the header links.  How did they do
this?  I don't see anything special in the page code.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/SoapMonitor

I want to do the same with the Log4jProjectPages.  And, yes, I did spend
time in the UseMod documentation, but to no avail.

-Mark

RE: How did they do this in wiki?

Posted by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net>.
SubPages...here is the link to the UseMod documentation about this:

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=browse&id=SubPage&oldid=SubPage

It makes sense to conserve names to allow for growth in the Apache Wiki.
Especially when one considers that common pages like
"FrequentlyAskedQuestions" or "RecentChanges", etc....  It would make sense
to have individual projects standardize on using the SubPage concept to
provide more isolation.

I'm trying it out here:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?CodecProjectPages

--------