Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2006/06/13 00:38:46 UTC

Cayenne June report needs to be filled in

It's at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2006 and right now there
are just two small notes.

 -jean

Re: Cayenne June report needs to be filled in

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Good ideas. I added these items and also a note about CLA's
collection for emeritus committers.

BTW, I think ASF should have already received CLA's from Andriy
Shapochka and Craig Miskell, although I do not see them recorded.

Andrus

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Jean,