Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by ABOU LINA <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 11:56:26 UTC

auto-* in runtime ?

Hi,
Q1. We can change the value of auto-retrieve (-update) at the runtime ???
Q2. if you have a list of suggestion about how to  improve perfermance ojb /
db2 , and methodologie of a best tuning
???

thx

Re: auto-* in runtime ?

Posted by ABOU LINA <am...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Armin for your reply.

we dont have a ojb plugin eclipse  ??

Re: auto-* in runtime ?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,