Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by ulysse chenu <ul...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/11 14:44:20 UTC

jclouds and support for openstack cinder pagination

Hi,

I am using jclouds to interact with openstack cinder.  The volumeApi class
has two methods list() and listInDetail() with no arguments. This differs
from the nova serverApi which uses a PaginationOptions arguments so I am
wondering how I could use the paginations features (for example specifying
offset and limit values) that are offered by the underlying cinder REST api?
Is there another way to configure the HTTP request query parameters or is
this simply not supported at the moment? If not supported, is there already
a plan to add this functionality?

Thanks for any help.

Ulysse