Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Nelson <an...@ansoftcomputing.com> on 2003/05/08 14:31:41 UTC

RE: Using jetty

I am actually trying to get the Apache Lenya project up and running. It
is based on cocoon however. I did go to jetty and was having good
success with it. The Lenya developers, however, only have experience
with Tomcat and therefore HIGHLY suggested that I return back to using
Tomcat. So here I am again. And the circle keeps turning....

--
Alex Nelson
ANSoft Computing

Re: Using jetty

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
> I am actually trying to get the Apache Lenya project up and running. It
> is based on cocoon however. I did go to jetty and was having good
> success with it. The Lenya developers, however, only have experience
> with Tomcat and therefore HIGHLY suggested that I return back to using
> Tomcat. So here I am again. And the circle keeps turning....

One should be able to run Cocoon on Tomcat and Lenya on Jetty. Then there
are neither circles nor deadends.

Andreas