Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sbutalia <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/15 03:43:24 UTC

ActiveMQ Camel Web Console

I have created a route in the Camel.xml under activemq/conf

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
<route id="testRoute">
  <from uri="activemq:example.Casdfasfd" />
  <to uri="activemq:example.Dlk" />
  </route>
</camelContext>

Its running but i don't see it it in the routes Page under the web console.
I don't see how to start/stop the route using the web console.. any hints?

Re: ActiveMQ Camel Web Console

Posted by sbutalia <sb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I was able to make it work.

Now i'm having issues loading a route created in java

public class SampleConnectorRoute extends RouteBuilder {
  public void configure() {

from("file://c:/app/mdt/dropbox/new").to("file://c:/app/mdt/dropbox/processed");
   }

I'ev placed the jar under activemq/lib and
activeMQ\webapps\camel\WEB-INF\lib
and updated the applicationContext.xml with
<package>com.apps.mdt.routes</package>

but it doesn't seem to run the route..

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,