Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Taha Hafeez <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 17:39:44 UTC

The alignment for Tapestry Download div

Hi

The alignment for Tapestry Download div on the front page is 'justify'.

Download the latest*Tapestry 5.2.4* binary release.

What if we change it to 'left' as it does not look pleasing. Just a thought

regards
Taha

Re: The alignment for Tapestry Download div

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, and I'll try not to mess up your excellent design.

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.