Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com> on 2001/10/27 02:54:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http AxisServlet.java HTTPConstants.java

At 02:55 PM 10/26/2001 -0000, dims@apache.org wrote:
>  - Please note that you cannot run "functional-tests" if servlet jar is not present as the functional-tests uses SimpleAxisServer which does not get built.

This is ironic, since SimpleAxisServer does *not* actually itself depend on servlet.jar!

Can SimpleAxisServer be put back into the no-servlet.jar build, or does Ant make that painful?

Cheers,
Rob

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transport/http AxisServlet.java HTTPConstants.java

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Rob,
Now it should work!!!. I fixed it later yesterday.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://personals.yahoo.com