Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ben Sifuentes <bs...@cysive.com> on 2001/03/02 22:31:59 UTC

XSL parsing error

I think I've found away to do what I want by using a single stylesheet to
define the presentation and another to define the protocol.

I've got a simple example but, am having some trouble getting it to work.

I was wondering if someone could look at it and see if they can figure out
the problem.

The trick is to use special element tags instead of HTML or WML elements
(which would have been <a> or <p>).

It uses another stylesheet called generate_html.xsl to turn the start.xsl
into a more typical stylesheet. Which can then be used to generate the
desired protocol output.

Instructions:

1. run :

   SimpleTransform start.xsl generate_html.xsl html_template.xsl

2.) run: (note: it's at this point I have the problem)

   SimpleTransform products.xml html_template.xsl product.html

Thanks,
-Ben