Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2013/09/05 22:37:45 UTC

blueprint / spring question

Hi,

I have a working wab + spring-dm + spring integration and wab + spring mvc apps. Now, I should be looking to move it to use blueprint correct? Due to spring-dm being deprecated.

So, I tried, but the things beans defined in either blueprint and applicationContext.xml (spring) don't see each other, except of course thru osgi - e.g. by adding spring-dm and exporting/importing services.. which sort of defeats the purpose.

Am I missing something? Is there a better way to tackle a blueprint/spring combination? I haven't been able to find any examples tacking this.

Regards,
Marcos

Re: blueprint / spring question

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
Thanks. Now I see the issues. Found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-928 and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2034, which basically tells me that for gemini support I have to move to K3 when it is ready. I'm currently using 2.3.1, so I guess I will have to stay with spring-dm until then.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.

Posted by Matthew Bishop <Ma...@elasticpath.com>.