Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kazue Watanabe <kw...@kixeye.com> on 2014/01/23 19:52:58 UTC

--csv-reporter-enabled for kafka-consumer-performance.sh

Hi,

I've been trying to add --csv-reporter-enabled option for
kafka-consumer-performance.sh by going through he following steps, but
unable to add it:

(1) Added the code (copied from ProducerPerformance.scala in the same
directory) to perf/src/main/scala/kafka/perf/ConsumerPerformance.scala

(2) built kafka (sbt update, sbt package, sbt assembly-package-dependency),
and it went successfully.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.

thanks,
Kazue

Re: --csv-reporter-enabled for kafka-consumer-performance.sh

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Are there any errors? Were you able to get reporting working for
ProducerPerformance?

Thanks,

Jun