Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by liza_dl <li...@mail.ru> on 2008/10/31 14:47:36 UTC

jmeter.log file appearence question

Hi!

Why in my jmeter.log file all records are put in one string?

Here is an extract from jmeter.properties :

# Default format:
#log_format=%{time:yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss} %5.5{priority} - %{category}:
%{message} %{throwable}
# \n is automatically added to the end of the string

So, every record must be on a new line... Maybe there are properties
somewhere where I need to change something?

Give an advice please, because reading my jmeter.log file is embarrassing

Thanks

Re: jmeter.log file appearence question

Posted by liza_dl <li...@mail.ru>.

sebb-2-2 wrote:

> Try using a different application to look at the log file; newlines
> are definitely added.

I've tried Kiwi Log Viewer, now every record is on a new line :)
Thanks for the advice!

Re: jmeter.log file appearence question

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.