Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/18 16:47:03 UTC

[all] ApacheCon North America 2014

The Call For Proposals for ApacheCon NA, 2014 will go out in the
next couple of weeks.  PMCs have been asked for volunteers for the
Content Committee to review proposals related to their projects.
Before we all rush to raise our hands, we thought it best to get a
sense for what talks might be proposed the community.  Is anyone
planning to submit a proposal?  The theme this year is really
wide-open, i.e., there is no pre-established theme for the whole
conference of pre-determined track structure.

Phil