Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/14 15:33:33 UTC

Best practice for dealing with imports and exports

Hello,

Is there a tool that will tell me what import/export packages are required
by a given configuration?

The only way I have managed to deal with import/export so far is by
manually adding packages one after the other according to the various
ClassNotFoundException I get at runtime...

I am pretty sure there is a better way!!

Any clue welcome.

Regards,

Julien.

Re: Best practice for dealing with imports and exports

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Try running

java -jar bnd.jar spring-batch-core-2.1.8.RELEASE.jar

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Best practice for dealing with imports and exports

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
I've tried using bnd tool as follows:

*java -jar bnd.jar build -classpath spring-batch-core-2.1.8.RELEASE.jar*

There's no output from this command unfortunately...

Regards,

J.