Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 16:53:24 UTC

Looking for Feedback on Latest Version

Has anyone tried out the latest version of NMaven with the new resolving?
I know that a number of people had problems with the previous resolving, so
I wanted to see how the new one stacks up.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Looking for Feedback on Latest Version

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Oh ok, we will probably hold out for snapshot support then.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Shane,