Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Xinhong Luo, NY" <XL...@fja-us.com> on 2002/08/27 16:55:14 UTC

Try to load Tiles factory

Hi,

I tried to run the tomcat with tile example tiles-blank.war from tile.zip
download and got the following error:

Start Tiles initialization
Try to load Tiles factory
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Namespace not supported by
SAXPa
rser
        at com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserImpl.<init>(SAXParserImpl.java:60)
        at
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(SAXParserFactory
Impl.java:57)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getParser(Digester.java:569)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:607)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1302)
        at
org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.XmlParser.parse(XmlParser.java:
341)

I am using tomcat 3.2.3 and newest tile version. Can anyone help me? By the
way, I can run struts example.

Re: Try to load Tiles factory

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  Do you try to use namespace in you tiles config file ? Check it to see
if there is no namespace use.

        Cedric