Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Marcia Perry <mp...@lbl.gov> on 2002/02/28 03:30:28 UTC

org.apache.soap.rpc.Parameter constructor

Hi,

I have a web service deployed under Apache SOAP-RPC and the method
takes 2 ints as input parameters.  When I write the client that
invokes this method, I need something like:
	Vector params = new Vector;
	params.addElement(new Parameter(arg1, arg2, arg3, null));
I need to pass an int to the method being called... how can I use
the Parameter constructor and still send an int to the invoked
method?

(This question does seem lame, as I write it, but I'm new to Apache
SOAP-RPC and totally stuck.  I'm hoping someone will answer and then
I'll wipe the egg off my face.)

Thanks,
-- marc
Marc Perry                            MPerry@lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory   WORK#  (510) 486-6786
1 Cyclotron Road                        FAX#   (510) 486-6363
Berkeley, CA 94720     			MS: 50A-3111

Re: org.apache.soap.rpc.Parameter constructor

Posted by dinakar <di...@eximsoft.com>.
its very simply send it as Integer.class in the second part of the
consturcor in Parameter class

Error Running SOAP Samples : Deployment Error in SOAP

Posted by Phoay Phoay Koay <pp...@ibridgecapital.com>.
Hi,
I tried to run the soap sampleon iPlanet Platform.
I'm using iAs 6.0 SP4, iWS 6 SP1. Apache SOAP 2.2

When i run the testit script (shown as below):

------------------------
D:\soap-2_2\samples\addressbook>testit
This test assumes a server URL of
http://localhost/NASApp/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Deploying the addressbook service...
.
Verify that it's there
Deployed Services:
        urn:AddressFetcher
.
Getting info for "Mr Good"
Method Name : getAddressFromName
Full URIurn:AddressFetcher
URIurn:AddressFetcher
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class na
me 'samples.addressbook.Address' could not be resolved:
samples.addressbook.Address.

I hav checked all the client environment and the classpath and i found that
everything is correct.
Is anybody facing the same problem? I'm hoping someone will answer this,
thanks in advance!!

Regards
phoay

Error Running SOAP Samples : Deployment Error in SOAP

Posted by dinakar <di...@eximsoft.com>.