Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> on 2016/09/09 12:18:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Tobago 2.0.10

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Tobago 2.0.10.

Apache Tobago is a component library for JSF.

Main new features
-----------------
* Multifile-Upload in tc:file
* New SplitLayout

Changes
 -------

Please check the release notes at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12334742

for a full list of the changes in version 2.0.10.

For more information about Apache Tobago, please visit
http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/.

Have fun,
-The MyFaces team

Re: [TOBAGO] Announcement template

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Oh, sorry. I'll use it next time...

Thank you for the remind.

Udo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tobago 2.0.10

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
sebb wrote
> Please can you add that information to future announce mails?

I've enhanced the announcement template a bit.
@other devs: Please review it.

Regards
Dennis