Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Haake <ha...@logicalimages.com> on 2004/03/09 17:26:35 UTC

Can admin webapp be set up to manage users in a database instead of tomcat-users.xml

I have set up my server to use a JDBCRealm for authentication and it is
working fine. Now I would like to use the admin webapp to add/remove
users/roles from the database. I haven't been able to find any description
that allows converting from the XML based UserDatabase in the default
configuration.

Is this possible? If so, can anyone point me to instructions?

Thanks
Bill