Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/14 20:33:32 UTC

Re: First Release of Subsystems

At this point the JMX implementation of that implements the OSGi/JMX spec
from the OSGi Enterprise R5 spec is also back in the main aries codebase.
http://aries.15396.n3.nabble.com/Moving-JMX-Next-from-the-sandbox-back-into-the-main-trunk-tp4025659p4025671.html

Maybe we can include this in the batch too.

BTW when do we think this release train will roughly go?

Cheers,

David