Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fei LI <fe...@infosys.tuwien.ac.at> on 2009/06/04 00:37:38 UTC

Handling events in DOSGi

Hi,

I have an ongoing work deployed on OSGi, and I am trying to extend it
to DOSGi.

What I am wondering is, how events are handled in DOSGi? e.g. will the
postEvent interface post to all other frameworks? and will the
eventHandler automatically register topics to all other frameworks?

Any specification and implementation on this?

Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Fei

Re: Handling events in DOSGi