Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/16 23:28:16 UTC

Re: What should I be doing?

More patches, please, particularly in layout and
renderers--run the example files on FOP 0.20.5 and
1.0dev--catch the deltas (there's dozens) and send us
patches to the 1.0 code, one-by-one.

I'm currently working on converting FOP from strings
to int's.  Finn's work & Alt-Design has given me a
quite a bit to base work off of.

Also, subscribe to the FOP-CVS list--that's a better
place to track state changes.

Glen

http://photos.yahoo.com/