Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2020/02/08 16:12:04 UTC

camel-spring-boot: Snapshot artifacts no longer available?

Hi,

after the Camel Spring Boot artifacts where moved into a separate
repository it looks like snapshot artifacts are no longer published to
the Apache Foundation Maven repository.

What do you think about restoring the publication?

Thanks,

Pascal

Re: camel-spring-boot: Snapshot artifacts no longer available?

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
This is really helpful :)

Thanks for working on this Andrea & Andrea!

zoran

Posted by Andrea Tarocchi <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: camel-spring-boot: Snapshot artifacts no longer available?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.