Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Marc Chachereau <Ma...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2001/06/14 10:51:53 UTC

How to get the HTTP SOAP request

I've just installe Apache SOAP and I've written a "HelloWorld" test.
I success to make it working. My client sends a SOAP request with the API and
thanks to the Call object and the following methods :
	setTargetObjectURI()
	call.setMethodName()
	call.setEncodingStyleURI()
	call.setParams()
But I would like to see this request and so the xml soap message generated.
How to do that ?
Thank you.
Marc.

Re: How to get the HTTP SOAP request

Posted by "Se-yong, Um" <ar...@hanbbs.net>.
Do you want to see generated SOAP message?

Then use org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui.

A TcpTunnelGui listens on the given port, and once Start is pressed, will forward all bytes to the given host and port.
All traffic is displayed in a UI.

--
Se-yong, Um
Republic of Korea

Posted by Saint-Martin Cecile <cs...@symetrx.com>.
Hi,

You can use toop TcpTunnel provided with Apache soap :
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8070 localhost 80

SAINT-MARTIN Cecile
csaintmartin@symetrx.com

Posted by Saint-Martin Cecile <cs...@symetrx.com>.
Hi,