Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 19:03:57 UTC

Add yourself to the Tapestry Users Map

I maintain a map of Google Map of Tapestry users:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=106662057515738259524.0004696f8216ba268b74a&z=3

It's fun an informative for me, and for others, to see where the Tapestry
users are.  For instance, I can see that Germany is a real hot-bed of
Tapestry activity (a separate discussion would be why there as opposed to
elsewhere?).

Start by clicking the Edit button:

[image: map-edit.png]

Next, click the pushpin icon in the upper left corner of the map:

[image: map-toolbar.png]

Drag the push-pin to where you live:

[image: map-drop.png]

In the popup-bubble, set the Title to your name, add any extra details you
like,
and customize the push-pin icon if you like:

[image: map-details.png]

Click OK to dismiss the dialog, then click Done to save your new pushpin on
the global map:

[image: map-done.png]

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

Re: Add yourself to the Tapestry Users Map

Posted by Joel Halbert <jo...@su3analytics.com>.
Wow, there are a couple of people who must live in the arctic circle.

[...]

map-done.png

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry