Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rafa Granados <be...@subbetica.org> on 2001/09/12 13:40:17 UTC

Cocoon2 problem

Hi all,

>I´m installing Cocoon2. I´ve already installed Tomcat 3.3 + Apache
(under
>Redhat 7.0) and they work properly.

>Problems emerge when I try to generate the Cocoon.war.
>I´ve established the environment variables:
>             JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk1.3.1
>             TOMCAT_HOME=/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-3.3-b2
>
>I´ve introduced in the PATH  /usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin
>...but when I try to run the command:
>
>. /build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
>-Dinstall.war=/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-3.3-b2/webapps install
>
>the following error appears:
>
>/usr/local/xml-cocoon2/bin/ant: /usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin/java: This file
or
>directory doesn´t exist.

>However, the java file is recognised (concretely, this is a symbolic
link
>to the file .java_wrapper).
>
>I don´t know where is the error. Please, help me.
>
>Best regards.

Rafa Granados.

RE: Cocoon2 problem

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
hi rafa,
please move this thread to the
cocoon user list ->
"The general Apache Cocoon list, for problems,
bug reports, asking for advice on how best to
implement a site, comparisons with other
XML frameworks, etc. But don't forget to look in the
FAQ first, please!"

cocoon dev list ->
This list is for developers working on or wanting
to work on Apache Cocoon itself (not developers merely
 working with Apache Cocoon), for code patches to
Apache Cocoon to be posted (please use diff -u format)
, and for general Apache Cocoon questions.
Note this is NOT for general Apache Cocoon questions
like "Why isn't Apache Cocoon working on my machine?"
- please ask those sorts of questions on cocoon-users
(after reading the FAQ first, of course).

See posting guidline:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/mail-lists.html

thanx in advance
gerhard