Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Soti, Dheeraj" <ds...@harris.com> on 2005/03/02 02:36:55 UTC

Doubts on beanMapping

Hi,

I am new to webservices. I have a following class structure

			Employee (Interface)

  PermanentEmployee (Implements Employee)			Temporary
Employee (Implements Employee)

If I have a service like:

public class MyService {
	public void createEmployee(Employee employee) {
	}
}

Then is the following bean mapping correct in deploy.wsdd? While running the
AdminClient everything is fine but when I try to get the wsdl using an url like
htpp://...../services/MyService?wsdl then it never comes back.

    	<beanMapping languageSpecificType="java:Employee" qname="myNS:Employee"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MyService" />

Thanks

Dheeraj

Re: Doubts on beanMapping

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Even though AdminClient replies back saying
<processing>Done PRocessing</processing>
deployment may not be successful. I'd suggest you look into the Tomcat
logs directory  %CATALINA_HOME%/logs and open the log corresponding to
the appropriate date. There you would see the detailed server side
error log.
You can deal with the situation better with that info.

Bye
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya