Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Colin Britton <cb...@mediabridge.net> on 2000/05/08 16:01:13 UTC

SVG Formatter Config

Please can you add the following line to the default cocoon.properties file
for formatters.
formatter.type.image/svg = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

rgds

CB

Re: SVG Formatter Config

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
> Colin Britton wrote:
>
> Please can you add the following line to the default cocoon.properties
> file for formatters.
>
> formatter.type.image/svg = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

Uh, yes, I forgot about SVG. I'm doing it right now.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

RE: SVG Formatter Config - CORRECTED

Posted by Colin Britton <cb...@mediabridge.net>.

Please can you add the following line to the default cocoon.properties
file for formatters.

formatter.type.image/svg = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

_and_

# SVG
formatter.image/svg.doctype-public = -//W3C//DTD SVG 20000303 Stylable//EN
formatter.image/svg.doctype-system = svg-20000303-stylable.dtd
formatter.image/svg.MIME-type = image/svg

rgds

CB