Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Odelya YomTov <od...@jpost.com> on 2009/08/24 11:51:42 UTC

Posting an entry with non-English characters for the title

Hi!

I was trying to post an entry with non-English characters for the title
But I got an error in saving. Once I changed the title to English, it worked
perfectly.

Is there a support for non-English characters in roller?

Thanks!

Odelya

Re: Posting an entry with non-English characters for the title

Posted by Yuichi Takahashi <d8...@u-aizu.ac.jp>.
Roller supports non-English entry/comment post.
Please browse "blogs.sun.com" using Roller software.
You can find out many non-English entries.

As Manos pointed it out, you probably need to "turn on" the UTF-8 mode
in the tomcat connector
and/or the database/connection params encoding.

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.