Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by maxSchlein <m_...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/24 18:10:05 UTC

help customfilter with incrementToken() and AttributeSource APIs

In the current version of lucene, 3.0 the following methods are no longer
available.
   - TokenStream.next()
   - TokenStream.next(Token).
   - Token.setTermText()
   - Token.termText().

The newer versions says to use, incrementToken() and AttributeSource APIs.
But I cannot find much help using these in this way.  Any help again is
appreciated.  If anyone has a basic example, or can point me to something
useful that would be awesome.  Thanx.

Merry Christmas too.

public class CustomAnalyzer extends Analyzer
{
    @Override
    public TokenStream tokenStream(final String fieldName, final Reader
reader)
    {
        TokenStream ts = new WhitespaceTokenizer(reader);
        ts = new StopFilter(false, ts, StopAnalyzer.ENGLISH_STOP_WORDS_SET);
        ts = new LowerCaseFilter(ts);
        ts = new CustomFilter(ts);

        return ts;
    }

}

public class CustomFilter extends TokenFilter
{
    protected CustomFilter(TokenStream tokenStream)
    {
        super(tokenStream);
    }
    @Override
    public Token next(final Token reusableToken) throws IOException
    {
        Token nextToken = input.next(reusableToken);

        if(nextToken != null)
        {

nextToken.setTermText(nextToken.termText().replaceAll(":|,|\\(|\\)|“|~|;|&|\\.",""));
        }
        return nextToken;
    }
}

RE: help customfilter with incrementToken() and AttributeSource APIs

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
The source code for LowerCaseFilter or StopFilter can be a good starting point.
DIGY