Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ben Lidgey <be...@inuknetworks.com> on 2008/04/02 15:31:08 UTC

RE: [deploy-plugin] Abort deploy when a target is present

Is this only in the 2.1 code base? It would be really helpful in our CI builds. Is there a chance it would be ported to 2.0.x or if not, can some kind soul point me in the direction of the roadmap for 2.1 and the expected release dates?

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

RE: [deploy-plugin] Abort deploy when a target is present

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
The code needs to be moved to the deploy plugin and then the wagons in
2.0 and 2.1 updated to use it correctly. 2.1 will be a while before it's
ready for production use.