Posted to users@felix.apache.org by hu...@gmail.com on 2010/12/20 19:36:57 UTC

Unable to deploy bundle on felix

Hi,

I am using java 5 and I am trying to deploy a bundle. fyi, i am going
through the example in the book OSGI and felix and on chapter 6 where i am
trying to deploy using orb

g! repos add file:///c:/projects/felixbook/releases/repository.xml
g! list book
Bookshelf Inventory API (1.5.0)
Bookshelf Inventory Impl - Mock (1.5.0)
g! bundlelevel -i 2
g! frameworklevel 2
g! deploy -s "Bookshelf Inventory Impl - Mock"
Unsatisfied requirement(s):
---------------------------
   (&(package=com.packtpub.felix.bookshelf.inventory.impl.mock.activator))
      Bookshelf Inventory Impl - Mock
g!

Please let me know what is the problem

thanks

Hurry

Re: Unable to deploy bundle on felix

Posted by hu...@gmail.com.
opps sorry for the typo!

I am attaching the repository.xml file. please take a look

thanks

Posted by nabs749 <na...@hotmail.com>.

hurrydeo wrote:

> Are you trying to deploy the bundle from the book example?
> If so you need to make sure you have your activator class in the proper
> folder and that it matches with what's in defined in repository.xml

Thanks, I just arrived at the same conclusion myself!  It definitely works
now.  Much appreciated.

Posted by nabs749 <na...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.