Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Peter Ford <pe...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/13 15:28:06 UTC

Remove link "What's New in OFBiz" from home page

Hello Friends,

http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/

Details present in the above link is not updated.
So I propose to remove this link from the OFBiz home page. (
http://ofbiz.apache.org/)

Please vote for this :-).

--
Peter Ford
USA

Re: Remove link "What's New in OFBiz" from home page

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
We already discussed this on dev ML and we agreed to remove them and use News section instead please refer to r765080

Jacques

From: "Peter Ford" <pe...@gmail.com>