Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 00:51:32 UTC

setAutoFlush in HTableDescriptor

I am using 92.1 HTableDescriptor and I don't see setAutoFlush method. I am
using HTablePool

Re: setAutoFlush in HTableDescriptor

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
HTD doesn't have the concept of auto flushing, it's on a per HTable
instance only.

J-D

Posted by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Not really a good idea.

JDC hit the nail on the head.

You want to handle the setting on the HTable instance and not on the pool.

Just saying...

Posted by Jeroen Hoek <je...@lable.org>.