Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 13:40:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r590939 - in /lenya/trunk/src: java/org/apache/lenya/cms/metadata/dublincore/ modules-core/sitemanagement/java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/site/usecases/ modules-core/workflow/java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/workflow/usecases/

andreas@apache.org wrote:
> Author: andreas
> Date: Thu Nov  1 02:05:09 2007
> New Revision: 590939

> Log:
> Add DublinCore.getTitle() with fallback to UUID if the title is null, avoids NPEs in usecase message generation

does this mean we can get rid of the following action from
pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:

         <map:act type="language-exists">
           <map:transform src="fallback://xslt/addXhtmlTitle.xsl">
             <map:parameter name="title" value="{dublincore:title}"/>
           </map:transform>
         </map:act>

and directly access the input module?

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

   - Ken Thompson.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jörn Nettingsmeier schrieb:
> andreas@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: andreas
>> Date: Thu Nov  1 02:05:09 2007
>> New Revision: 590939

>> Log:
>> Add DublinCore.getTitle() with fallback to UUID if the title is null,
>> avoids NPEs in usecase message generation
>
> does this mean we can get rid of the following action from
> pubs/default/sitemap.xmap:
>
>         <map:act type="language-exists">
>           <map:transform src="fallback://xslt/addXhtmlTitle.xsl">
>             <map:parameter name="title" value="{dublincore:title}"/>
>           </map:transform>
>         </map:act>
>
> and directly access the input module?

No, the input module would fail if the document doesn't exist. The
method I added handles only the case where the title element value of an
(existing) document is not set.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO