Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 18:44:22 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.5.0rc0?

All,
   It has been a while since ORC 1.4.0 was released. We have a lot of new
features and I think we should release them.

Should we release the following artifacts as ORC 1.5.0?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/orc-1.5.0/
tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.5.0rc0
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ORC/versions/12340499

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.5.0rc0?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With four +1's and no -1's, the vote passes. Thanks, everyone!

Posted by Gopal Vijayaraghavan <go...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
*Ping*