Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rafia Tapia <ra...@bellatlantic.net> on 2003/01/08 00:28:39 UTC

mod_jk2, workers2.properties and httpd.conf

Hi all
I have been reading jk2 documentation but some stuff is not clear to me.
basically my question is what configuration goes in httpd.conf and what goes
in workers.properties. When i include the <uri:> component in the httpd.conf
file, it complains that either I have missplled or the module is not loaded.
I have include the "LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so" line in the
httpd.conf file. Is there anyway I can find out if the server is loading
this module at run time.

Any help will be appreciated

Rafia

Re: mod_jk2, workers2.properties and httpd.conf

Posted by Rafia Tapia <ra...@bellatlantic.net>.
ok I know my module is not getting loaded. I include the [uri:] component in
<IfModule mod_jk2.c> and the server came up without any error but obviously
I can't see tomcat stuff. Any suggestion why my module is not getting load
by apache. I have put the module in /usr/lib/httpd/modules directory.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>