Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marty <mp...@intlsc.com> on 2001/09/21 21:52:24 UTC

Help building

When I try to build jetspeed I keep getting this!  I just refreshed the
source from CVS.

./build.sh
Buildfile: build.xml
./build.sh: line 87:   948 Segmentation fault      ${JAVABIN} -classpath
"${CLASSPATH}" org.apache.tools.ant.Main -buildfile "${BUILDFILE}" "$@"

[mphee@localhost build]$ java -version
java version "1.3.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1-b24)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1-b24, mixed mode)
[mphee@cpe-66-1-2-203 build]$

Re: Help building

Posted by Marty <mp...@intlsc.com>.
I didn't know the nightlies existed.  Didn't see them on the website.

I figured out what the problem was though.  I had to set "ulimit -s 2048".  I
was trying to use the war files before, but it would always crash.

I've been playing around with JetSpeed at work on a Win2k machine, but here
at home I was having problems with Linux.

Re: Help building

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Marty,