Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/09 22:45:57 UTC

[C2] Cookie Logisheet (Was RE: [C2]: Request/Response cleanup?)

Carsten,
Do you want to take a stab at the wrappers for Session and Cookie? (now that cookie logicsheet is
checked it)

Colin,
Thanks. Checked in the files. Please take a look and see if everything is ok.
- Renamed cookie-lsheet-test.xsp as docs\samples\xsp\cookie.xsp
- Updated cocoon.xconf with info about the logic sheet.

Thanks,
dims

--- Colin Britton <cb...@centervilletech.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Attached is the cookie logicsheet which we ported from C1 to C2, and
> this version uses Resquest/Response interface. One thing to note is that
> since the current objectmodel does not expose the cookie, this version
> of cookie logicsheet makes use of javax.servlet package.
>
> Thus to use this logicsheet at present you'll need to have the current
> servlet.jar to the extra-classpath set in your web.xml to use it. Dims
> will add to object model and update.
>
> Also attached are the helper class needed fot he logicsheet and a small
> test xsp page which u can extend to test every tag of this logicsheet.
>
> I did not do a diff as they are not current cvs files and a lot
> different than the cocoon 1 versions.
>
> rgds
> CB

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

Re: AW: [C2] Cookie Logisheet (Was RE: [C2]: Request/Response cleanup?)

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Quoting Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>:

> > Hey. No Problem. I'll finish it up. Was checking with Carsten
> > since he expressed interest in it.
> > Since "Two heads are always better than one" TM(?).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > dims
> >
> Yes, ok, then I will do the caching stuff...and leave this for you.
> My idea was to create two interfaces Session and Cookie and remove
> all deprecated methods from the session.
> The next think would be to check if we could remove/add some methods
> to all these new interfaces to become more general.

I absolutely aggree with this approach.

Giacomo

AW: [C2] Cookie Logisheet (Was RE: [C2]: Request/Response cleanup?)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
> Hey. No Problem. I'll finish it up. Was checking with Carsten
> since he expressed interest in it.
> Since "Two heads are always better than one" TM(?).
>
> Thanks,
> dims

Yes, ok, then I will do the caching stuff...and leave this for you.
My idea was to create two interfaces Session and Cookie and remove
all deprecated methods from the session.
The next think would be to check if we could remove/add some methods
to all these new interfaces to become more general.

Carsten

Re: [C2] Cookie Logisheet (Was RE: [C2]: Request/Response cleanup?)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.