Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Roman Uhlig Maxity.de" <ro...@maxity.de> on 2009/08/03 15:22:29 UTC

Mounting application homepage

We currently do a multilanguage site with Wicket and ran across the
following problem: To be able to encode the chosen language in the URL,
we append it to every URL like

www.site.com/sitemap/fr
www.site.com/sitemap/en
(www.site.com/sitemap would mean default language)

This works fine with MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy (in our case) unless
you want to do this with the main index page like

www.site.com/en

because it seems it's not possible to mount the index page like

mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("/", Index.class, new String[]{
"language" }));
or
mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("", Index.class, new String[]{
"language" }));

Would be interesting to hear if anyone was able to achieve this since
it's a quite common use case I think.

Thanks in advance,
Roman

Re: Mounting application homepage

Posted by Roman Uhlig <ro...@knve.de>.
Thanks, that is even more than I needed and will solve other issues I have
with Wicket and requests/URLs.

And yes, I'm eagerly awaiting some first 1.5 beta download. ;)

Regards,
Roman

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Please see this thread.