Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 18:54:18 UTC

Proposal: add nifi-elasticsearch-5-nar to a profile build in nifi-assembly

This bundle uses the "Transport API" and that is almost done being phased
out as a public client API in Elasticsearch as of 7.X, IIRC.

It would also free up 34MB from the convenience binary.

Thoughts?

Re: Proposal: add nifi-elasticsearch-5-nar to a profile build in nifi-assembly

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm supportive of es5 bits moving into a profile and not being included by
default.  Space savings for the older things is good where usage isn't
known to be huge.

Thanks

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Matt,