Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by ndesk1900 <nd...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/12 05:01:18 UTC

node type nt:file

When we add a new node of type 'nt:file' ( rootNode.addNode("Some
Name","nt:file"); ) isn't the node jcr:content (under that node) created
automatically? If its supposed to (which is that way i guess it works)
newNode.getNode("jcr:content") throws me a PathNotFoundException.

Thanks
Neville

Re: node type nt:file

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> hi,
> no, the jcr:content node is not created automatically.

But it maybe in some repositories, so make sure to handle that case as
well :-)

BR, Julian

Re: node type nt:file

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@day.com>.
hi,
no, the jcr:content node is not created automatically.

regards, toby