Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2008/11/14 00:03:11 UTC

Re:[Trinidad] move NullChangeManager to public API

adding [Trinidad] to the subject for those of you filtering.

Jeanne

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I'd say that there's no reason to deprecate a class clearly packaged
as "trinidadinternal".

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Prakash Udupa <pr...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Simon Lessard
<si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds acceptable to me.

yap.
+1 on this item

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] move NullChangeManager to public API

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Sounds acceptable to me.