Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/01/26 15:42:33 UTC

[RFC] Tensorflow model handler in Beam Repository

Hey everyone,

I've written a short doc to add a new tensorflow model handler to make it
easy to use for beam users and consistent with other model handlers. Feel
free to add your comments, questions and feedback.

Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c2rWX7fA7UAl2qabzEXg5r7_zwosHfGo6mg1gz8VdSQ/edit?pli=1#

Thanks,
Ritesh

Re: [RFC] Tensorflow model handler in Beam Repository

Posted by Anand Inguva via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Thanks Ritesh for the proposal. Left couple of comments.

Posted by Danny McCormick via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.