Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Pietro Marrone <we...@oredelmondo.it> on 2005/10/24 22:57:25 UTC

Getting user repository

Hello,
I have two mailing list, say "A" and "B",
I need on command (say sendind a mail to a special address) check all
users subscibed on list A and comparing with users on B,
and on certein condition subscribe the A users on B list.

I tryed both with mailet and extending baseCommand, but both of them
give me problems (al least I'm not able to complete the task):

- With mailet I can't get the users from the lists
- Extending baseCommand I can get the users from the list where the
command belongs but I can't get the users from the other list.

Cuold anyone help me, I spend two days on this problem.

Regards

Re: Getting user repository

Posted by Pietro Marrone <we...@oredelmondo.it>.
Pietro Marrone wrote:

> Hello,
> I have two mailing list, say "A" and "B",
> I need on command (say sendind a mail to a special address) check all
> users subscibed on list A and comparing with users on B,
> and on certein condition subscribe the A users on B list.
>
> I tryed both with mailet and extending baseCommand, but both of them
> give me problems (al least I'm not able to complete the task):
>
> - With mailet I can't get the users from the lists
> - Extending baseCommand I can get the users from the list where the
> command belongs but I can't get the users from the other list.
>
> Cuold anyone help me, I spend two days on this problem.
>
> Regards

Why nobody help me?
At least someone tell me what my question isn't evaluated

Regards