Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <Ja...@betfair.com> on 2012/03/07 23:02:53 UTC

Use of PATCH

Sergey,

Is there any plans for supporting PATCH in JAX-RS 2.0?  If not, is there a way we could support it in CXF?

Any thoughts?

Jason

Re: Use of PATCH

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
No problems, such custom annotations are also tested:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/RETRIEVE.java

thanks, Sergey

Re: Use of PATCH

Posted by Jason Chaffee <Ja...@betfair.com>.