Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "BATCHELOR, SCOTT (CONTRACTOR)" <SC...@DFAS.MIL> on 2005/06/07 21:16:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Accept Mutex error

Can anyone give me some insight on this error in the httpd error log.

I have searched the web extensively and no one seems to have a definative answer.

[Tue Jun 07 14:01:46 2005] [emerg] (45)Deadlock situation detected/avoided: apr_proc_mutex_lock failed. Attempting to shutdown process gracefully.

I am getting this error when the server comes under load...

TIA

SB