Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2020/08/25 16:11:51 UTC

Test suite in 4.x is hanging

Hi!

I finally got the new Jenkins jobs stable (knock on wood), and it turns out
that the 4.x test runs hang and time out more often than not.

It would be great if someone could take a look at it, as I've got my hands
full with the 5.1 stuff.

regards
Istvan

Re: Test suite in 4.x is hanging

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
Probably a false alarm, I still have some bugs to work out from the new
Jenkins jobs.