Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Till Lorentzen <ti...@graudata.com> on 2016/03/18 14:22:10 UTC

DotCMIS nuget package

Hi all!

Is there any plan to provide the DotCMIS as nuget package?

Best regards

Till Lorentzen

Re: DotCMIS nuget package

Posted by Till Lorentzen <ti...@graudata.com>.
Hi Florian,

My idea is to create a custom OpenDataSpace.DotCMIS package and it would
be easier for me and other users if it would be fully compatible with an
"official" one.

So I will create it from scratch and share my work with you when I am done.

Till

Re: DotCMIS nuget package

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Till,